TECSIS P1453 Series Pressure Gauge 63mm Rear Entry
The time proven system technology of the glycerine pressure gauges has been integrated in a new stainless steel case with modern design. This instrument fulfills the safety requirements of EN 837-1/S2.
The glycerine filling of the case protects the measuring system against wear and tear by pulsating pressures and mechanical vibration; at the same time it provides lubrification of the moving parts.
The glycerine pressure gauges are suitable for gaseous and liquid media that do not corrode copper alloys.
The mounting bracket offers a possibility of quick modification for panel mounting with series P1453.
- Connection position bottom, radial or back, central
- With glycerine filling
- High dynamic load
- Rugged construction
- Complies EN 837-1/S2 standard
- Protection IP 65 (EN 60 529/IEC 529)
- Low wear
- Versatile applications
- Custom modification to panel mounting with bracket (Model: P1453)
- Reducing of stock-holding costs
- Low weight
- Measuring ranges:
-100kpa … 0 to 0 ...0 40,000 kpa
- Food industry, chemical industry, mining, shipyards
- Waste water technology
- General machine construction, hydraulics, pumps
- Compressors, high pressure cleaning devices
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 7 cm|
-100kpa – 0, 0 – 100kpa, 0 – 160kpa, 0 – 250kpa, 0 – 400kpa, 0 – 600kpa, 0 – 800kpa, 0 – 1000kpa, 0 – 1600kpa, 0 – 2500kpa, 0 – 4000kpa, 0 – 6000kpa, 0 – 10000kpa, 0 – 16000kpa, 0 – 25000kpa, 0 – 40000kpa